- I know that I'm transsexual,I have no doubts about it;
- I have depression that it comes from my feelings of my body;
- I want to start HRT as soon as possible to avoid new effects of puberty;
- I feel attracted to boys,and my attraction to girl are some kind of "admiration" or a wish of being like them;
- My views on my body since a little kid;
- Depression and Male Puberty
- Relationship with other people;
- Constant imagine myself in a female version of me(either looking like my aunt-mom's sister-or looking like how I would look if I had female puberty instead of male),like existing girls around my age or creating girls in my mind that I could be or even boys that would start transitioning,but more androgynous looking);
- Female characters in tv/movies/video games(always play as a women if I can,usually identify with females in movies or tv shows).
ps:It is wrong to write "transexual" in english?