domingo, 3 de julho de 2011

Going to study tomorrow and more


I need to study for Math,Biology and Chemistry for this week(and loose some of my vacation TT^TT),but I hope to get the necessary grade in each one...
Thanks for your comments,Its means a lot to me.
I have a anonymous formspring that I use to talk to a guy and a girl that I want to be friends with(like I said before,they are fun,nice,unique,good looking,not stereotyped or something,they are really nice people),and when I reveal who I am to them,Im thinking of using my formspring(not saying the name of it because is easy to find it if you search in Google,I made up the name so if i put it here,maybe people who shouldn't find this blog...) to answer questions about my transition...
I want to start hormones now...If I start therapy now,maybe I get 3 months of hormones in this year,not what I planned to myself(like I said before)...I imagine myself taking hormones,noticing the effects...
Bye

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário