domingo, 14 de setembro de 2014

Had A Amazing Conversation

  I just had a amazing conversation online,I needed to vent badly and this person was being so genuine,they'd read what I've wrote and keep the conversation going. I don't have someone to talk about my problems like that,my thoughts keep repeting themselves and it get's overwhelmed. I feel much lighter,not anxious or hopeless.

  I'm not overthinking all that's wrong or will go wrong in my life,and it feels awesome. It just shows how sometimes all you need is a person who is interested in what you have to say,not just to say something nice and forget about you the next minute.

  This got me thinking now that no matter how awkward it's gonna be,I need therapy. Yes I still have tons of issues to work on,and it's a long road ahead of me,but at least I can feel more positive about it. I know I'll probably go back to crappy moods soon,but at least tonight I feel fine.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário