sexta-feira, 24 de abril de 2015

Procrastination

  I had something I needed to do for college this afternoon, I haven't even started it yet. I'm waiting till latter to do it, but if I had started it earlier I would be finishing it by now. It's quite complicated, but not as complicated as I make it seem to be, I always get so anxious before doing a assignment or project for college, and instead of doing it right away I'll keep waiting the last minute to do it. I'm so sick of feeling stressed over college, I have this language test Sunday and it will ruin my weekend. I failed next time so I have to do it again, and I'm afraid I'll fail again.

  I'm feeling so anxious now, it's similar to when I'm laying watching tv at night, I feel this urge to walk around, and a nagging feeling that's something is wrong or is about to go really wrong soon.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário