terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2011

Talking with my brother and Movies to Watch

Yesterday my brother(he is my identical twin) and I started to talk about my feelings as transexual,and I'm kinda happy with the talk we had,because it seems now that he is accepting the fact that i have this feelings with my self,and we talked a lot if compared with the first attempt.He still don't understand it and still don't want to read about it or see movies about it(i wish I had Girl Like Me and Red Without Blue with portuguese subtitles).He told me that he didn't mind if i go through transition,but he fears for our family if i came out now with 15.He fears that our parentes wouldn't allow it or something like that...
The movie I really want to show to my family is Red Without Blue because is the story of identical twins and one of them is transexual,is a really beautiful movie.watch here
Gwen Araujo Story is pretty touching movie too,it worth watching:
-Girl Like Me:Gwen Araujo Story:Here is Part 1,you can find the others in the sugestion bar
-There is also a Law and Order:SVU(I love this series) episode(Fallacy)about a transexual woman,is pretty touching ans sad too(episodes with portuguese subs if you are brazilian like me):Part 1 you can find the others in the sugestion bar
That's it,if you liked those movies/episode comment,and if you know another good transexual movie or tv episode feel free to tell^^
please check my dragon,i want it to be the blog's pet:
http://siul.dragonadopters.com/

Um comentário:

  1. With the rapid advances in knowledge, several techniques were used to create the vagina; however, Dr. Juta”s technique is one of a kind, “The Scarless Sexchange” wherein there will be no visible scar on the labia majora after the operation. Certainly, he is the only doctor performing a high quality SRS “Scarless Sex change” in Thailand today. With Dr. Juta, you can achieve a successful outcome both in appearance and function, and there are far lesser incidents of complications. The goal of Doctor Juta is to create female sexual organs that look as natural as possible and that allow as much sexual arousal as possible.

    http://maletofemalesrsthailand.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir