sexta-feira, 9 de junho de 2017

Nothing much

Wow it's already the middle of the year, I hate how fast time goes by. But it's not like I have any plans for what to do with my life, I think I've come to the realization that even if I could live a pretty good life if I worked on myself and worked hard to become a functioning person and transition but that's not the life I want to live. Not transitioning is not the life I want to live either, don't get me wrong. The life from my dreams is the only life I want to live, safe for shorter fantasy-themed daydreams.

The closest thing to a goal I have right now is that I'm planning to live until my late twenties and then killing myself. I'll probably have not achieved nothing by then but I have media I want to consume and things I want to keep up. Some are artists I want to see grow and be happy. It sounds silly but they give me so much hapiness, to know they're hardworking and earnest kids that had so many dreams and achieved some of them.

It makes me happy knowing not everyone has to be a miserable piece of shit like me. At the same time I have a hard time believing life doesn't turn to shit once you get older, and that even in my dream life I'd be severely depressed as I grew older. Maybe I'm a bit jaded because that's what I see on my personal life with the people around me, relatives, coworkers, etc.

Still I would have liked to have a happy youth, travel, meet people, fall in love. Even if in my ideal life I'd get depressed at least I'd have real memories to things that actually happened to look back to, and by being famous maybe I'd get to live through people's memories and imagination for a long time after my death.

I'm in near constant emotional pain but every now and then I have a moment where I realize there's no espacing my life, that the life I dream so much about will never happen, and it kills me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário